Website created by Mick Page of New Page: New Life
All information relating to a caller is confidential to Cyprus Samaritans unless:
1. We have informed consent from a caller to pass on information.
2. We receive a court order requiring us to share information or are required by Cyprus specific legislation to do so.
3. We receive information about acts of terrorism, bomb warnings or threats to life.
4. We call an ambulance because at the time the caller appears unable to make decisions for themselves or becomes unconscious having given the details of your location.
5. When we have the details of/from a child under 17, or, of/from a vulnerable adult, we may contact the relevant authorities if it is identified that they are at risk of serious abuse or harm. (We will always encourage callers to make contact directly).
6. If a caller threatens the safety of our volunteers, or deliberately prevents our service being
delivered to other callers.
7. Information is only ever shared with other Samaritan volunteers to the benefit of our callers.
365 days a year
4:00 PM 'til midnight
Helpline: 8000 7773
P.O. Box 64420,
8074 Paphos, Cyprus
Find us here on Google maps
Emergency numbers: click here